The Nigerian Afrobeats singer, Wizkid has blasts Reekado banks for proposing to launch the track that they had collectively in such a time that Nigerians are combating for the entire overhaul of the particular Nigeria particular police unit, the particular antirobbery squad [SARS].
Reekado banks who earlier as we speak proposed the discharge of a track he featured Wizkid titled “omo olomo”. this announcement didn’t august properly with the star boy, Wizkid went all out to yab him over his insensitive in direction of the scenario on the bottom.
The starboy referred to as Reekado banks a idiot and an animal, he additional instructed him to delete the track. sadly, it’s too late because the track has gone viral throughout.
DELETE THIS DUDE! CAN’T BELIEVE YOU’RE EVEN DOING THIS AT A TIME LIKE THIS. OLD SONG #ENDSARS FOOL
In any other case, it will likely be recalled that Wizkid suspended his album as a result of ongoing protest in opposition to SARS within the nation. Bear in mind, Wizkid, joined the protest in London to cost the Nigerian folks up relating to the police brutalities harmless youths are being subjected too.
- DOWNLOAD : Reekado Banks – Off The Record (EP)
- Orezi – We Don Taya
- Reekado Banks Ft Wizkid – Omo Olomo
- Reekado Banks – Happy Yourself ft. Wizkid
- Music: Reekado Banks ft. Lavaud – Rora (Remix)
- [MUSIC] Teni – Case
- Music: Reekado Banks – Maria
- Music: Reekado Banks – Rora
- ‘I will kill myself if you don’t follow me’ – Actress Uche Okoye to Wizkid
- I Am Not Coming Back To Nigeria Ever Again” – Davido Slams Troll For Insulting His Family