Ghanaian rapper, Shatta Movement Empire boss Shatta Wale released a new song few days after Kaakaa Motobi and it’s titled “Nepa”.
This song is a dancehall song that shows the inconsistency of NEPA, because after saying NEPA what follows is “Lights out”.
Listen, download and share your thoughts below!
- [MUSIC] Shatta Wale Ft. Tinny – Life Be Time
- Music: DJ Sly – Dance ft. Stonebwoy & Shatta Wale
- Music: Shatta Wale – Burial & Memorial Of Buffalo Souljah
- Shatta Wale – Tomorrow Success
- [Music] + [Video] Shatta Wale Ft. Burna Boy – Hosanna
- [Music] Shatta Wale – SignBoard
- Music: Shatta Wale – Fool Boy
- Shatta Wale – Fvck Sars
- Music: Rita Ora – Champagne Lights
- Music: Shatta Wale – Swizz Bank