EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Safety Chiefs, Others In Essential Assembly.
The heads of assorted safety businesses just like the police and the SSS are additionally attending the assembly.
President Muhammadu Buhari is at the moment internet hosting a digital assembly with former Nigerian leaders and senior authorities officers.
These believed to be in attendance on the closed-door digital assembly embrace ex-presidents Goodluck Jonathan, Olusegun Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Ernest Shonekan and Yakubu Gowon.
Senior officers bodily attending the assembly on the Council Chambers of the Presidential Villa, Abuja, embrace Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Secretary to Authorities of the Federation Boss Mustapha, Chief of Employees to the President, Ibrahim Gambari and Nationwide Safety Adviser, Babagana Monguno.
The heads of assorted safety businesses just like the police and the SSS are additionally attending the assembly which commenced at about 9 a.m.
Though particulars of the assembly, which was ongoing on the time of this report, weren’t disclosed, it’s believed to narrate to the #EndSARS protest for police reform and the violence that has resulted from it.
Dozens of individuals together with protesters and cops have been killed throughout Nigeria as hoodlums hijacked protests by younger Nigerians which started peacefully.
Two weeks after the protests began, President Buhari Thursday evening lastly addressed Nigerians on it.
He appealed to protesters to finish the protests and referred to as for an finish to violence. He, nevertheless, didn’t condemn the assault on peaceable protesters by safety officers.
- #EndSARS: No Former SARS Member Will Feature In The Newly Created Police SWAT Units – VP Osinbajo
- Full Speech Of President Muhammad Buhari On The #EndSars Protests
- Dremo – Thieves In Uniform
- Zoro – End Sars
- Nigerian Army To Be Held Responsible For Lekki Shooting – Sanwo-Olu
- [News] INEC officially declares Buhari as winner in Osun
- Security situation in the North is getting worse- Arewa Consultative Forum tells President Buhari
- Chike – 20.10.20 (Wahala Dey)
- Oladips ft Buhari – 8 O’Clock
- Music: Chinko Ekun – End Police Brutality